Friday, March 27, 2015

My Friday Love

Things I loved this past week...

Hart of Dixie. Farewell, Bluebell. Oh, how I'm going to miss you and your small-town charm.


I'm not ready to say goodbye to you and all the people in town. I love them all so much.


These people are my Friday night pleasure, my little piece of Heaven every week. They're like a popsicle on a hot summer day. Sure, they can be silly and stupid at times. But they are fun! They fill me up with sunshine and make me smile. They make me forget my troubles for an hour.


 So thank you, Zoe and Wade, Lemon and Lavon, George and AB.


It's been a pleasure watching you these four years. I'll miss you forever.


Kiss of Steel. So apparently I'm WAY behind the times because I'm only now reading Kiss of Steel, which was published back in 2012. I hate to say it, but I never considered reading the London Steampunk series by Bec McMaster because it's... Well, it's Steampunk. For some reason I've never enjoyed reading books in this genre. I don't know why. I love historical romance and Alpha heroes very much. Maybe it's because I'm more interested in real history than alternative history. *shrugs*

Anyway, I'm glad I picked up Kiss of Steel. Ohmygod, I love it!! And Blade!! He's my new favorite book boyfriend. *swoon* The story is amazing, too. It has fabulous characters, oodles of pulse-pounding action, and loads steamy sexual tension. I can't turn the pages fast enough! Seriously.

I can't wait to read the rest of the books in this awesome series.

What are you loving this week? Do share!

0 comments:

Post a Comment