Sunday, March 13, 2016

Blog Hiatus


Well, friends. It's time to face facts. I haven't been an active blogger of late, as you may have noticed. Life got in the way. My day job and writing have taken priority, and something had to give.

Image: Courtesy of Paul Drummond via Flickr
So after considerable thought, I've decided to take an extended -- and possibly permanent -- hiatus from my blog. I'm not too disappointed. It's difficult to keep up with social media on a good day. And while I've enjoyed posting here, I've come to realize that I prefer Twitter and Facebook to blogging. Besides, I want to spend my limited free time writing, pursuing my goals, doing research, and exploring my family's history. 

Many thanks to everyone who stopped by, commented, and/or followed my blog. Stay tuned for a new website coming soon. For now,  feel free to browse through the archives and find me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.

See ya! xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment